Monday 31 October 2016

Week 5: eLearning

I still remember in primary school we used to have learning days whereby we were not required to attend school, but instead stay home to do assignments and submit them through the school portal or physically the next day. I must say it is not exactly as effective or helpful as it is, but it did help me to learn independently.

The future of digital classroom would give students more opportunities to engage using digital devices such as laptops and tablets. My cousin shared an interesting article on Facebook and I thought I would share it with you! It talks about how of school curriculum should be and I think it is something Singaporeans can adopt.

https://brightside.me/article/the-school-of-the-future-has-opened-in-finland-13755/

They mentioned that "Laptop computers, in fact, are this school's version of the school blackboard." For your info, it is a school for younger children. To use laptops for classes may mean to prepare these kids for the future as we continue to live in a digitalised world. Start from young as they say. But I hope they restrict their usage though.

A video about eLearning

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment